Become a member: Expand your social connections and get exclusive access to programs and events.
According to the Statutes, the following can be members of the Association:
Article 4. Alumni.
The alumni of the University of Lleida can form part of the Association and are those who have obtained the official qualification corresponding to any of the cycles, bachelor’s degrees or other qualifications of this university’s higher education courses and those who have studied courses in the framework of a mobility programme, in addition to all those who did so at the Estudi General de Lleida and at other university centres in Lleida which were attached to the University of Barcelona, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya and which then formed the University of Lleida. Article 5. Friends Individuals can also form part of the Association, as friends of the University of Lleida, who have or have had a teaching, labour, administrative, contractual or any other kind of link with the University of Lleida or who declare their interest in forming part of the Association.
Article 6. Members.
The status of member can be acquired and maintained by alumni and friends of the UdL with the capacity to act, who wish to collaborate with the aims of the Association and are willing to fulfil the rights and obligations established in these Statutes. The status of member under the friends’ category can also be acquired and maintained by all those individuals and legal entities with the capacity to act who wish to collaborate with the aims of the Association and are willing to fulfil the rights and obligations established in these Statutes.
Article 7. Types of members.
The Association will have the following types of members:
1. Founding members: these are the individuals who participated in founding the Association. They shall moreover be full members.
2. Full members: these are the individuals who form part of the Association.
3. Honorary members: this status shall be held by all those individuals or legal entities linked on performing their activity to the aims of the University of Lleida who offer substantial financial support to the Association. They shall have the same rights and obligations as the rest of the full members, except the obligation to pay the annual fee.
4. Honorary President: this shall be the person to whom, based on their merits, the General Assembly, at the proposal of the Management Board, grants this status with the same rights and obligations as the rest of the members, except the obligation to pay the annual fee. Only one person can hold this position.
- Year 2023. Fees: €30.00
- Tax saving: €24.00 (80% of your fee is deductible in the Personal Income Tax - IRPF)
- Final cost: €6.00
b) Procedure to make the payment and register:
1. Fill in the registration form.
2. Deposit the amount in the Alumni Banco Santander account: IBAN: ES31 0049 1886 7926 1070 0008.
3. Send a copy of the payment and of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration in exceptional situations: unemployment and 2022-22 degreeIcon to collapse/uncollapse the block
• Fee free until 2023/12/31
b) Procedure for registration:
•’Send the supporting documentation and the registration to email@example.com.
⇒ Graduates and PhD: 2022-23 academic year
Fee free until 31/12/2023.
b) Procedure for registration:
Send the supporting documentation (degree) and the registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programa Santander Alumni UdL per a l'ocupabilitat
dels titulats i les titulades de la Universitat de Lleida